Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Talking Tom for PC or Computer Download






My Talking Tom for PC or Computer Download



After playing Flappy Bird and Clumsy Bird, want to play Flappy Tom? I’m not kidding as now you can play flappy tom on any of your Android device or on PC. The app of the day is My Talking Tom and here is a guide that will let you download My Talking Tom for PC.


There are tons of improvements this new Talking Tom app has got over all other and I’m pretty sure that you’re going to love this app completely. It’s better than all of its previous versions.


Also read – Talking Tom Cat for PC


My Talking Tom Features


My Talking Tom is available on the Google Play store for free and now it got lots of unique features to talk about. As the name suggests, the tom is now your personalized one.


My Talking Tom means the tom is now yours. He is your personal pet and you can make him do anything which you’re able to do earlier. This pet is now yours, you can change his apparel and do lots of things with it.


My Talking Tom Features


You can join the game server where you can see toms of your friends. Yes, this is the reason why the tom you’re seeing in the game is your personal. You can visit home of your friends and met their tom, interact with them. This is where the fun of using My Talking Tom app becomes just double. The graphics, sound effects and overall user experience of My Talking Tom is superb and there are no performance lags in the app.


Download My Talking Tom for PC


You’re about to adopt a new baby tom as soon as you start playing this game. Then you need to feed him, take care of him and see him growing into an adult one. This is another good and unique feature of the app.


Emotions your tom can express are many and funny as well. You can even make your tom cry for food but makes sure you make him sleep everyday otherwise he will become week. He can talk o you and can repeat after you like before.


As I mentioned in starting that you can play flappy tom in this app and it’s true. My Talking Tom app has got in built cool mini games featuring your little pet. Flappy Tom is one of those games which you can play and share your high score with your social network friends. This particular feature makes the app completely awesome and perfect for passing boring time.


Also read – Telegram for PC


Download My Talking Tom for PC


Here is the guide that you’re looking for and you need to follow the simple steps shared down here in order to download My Talking Tom for PC.



  1. Start downloading BlueStacks software from here. Once it’s downloaded then install it. Its installation is simple and takes few minutes.

  2. Start BlueStacks and start searching for My Talking Tom app using its search tool.

  3. Download and install the app once you got it in the search results.


Once it’s installed then you can access it through My Apps section of BlueStacks.








0 comments:

Post a Comment